Sunday, May 29, 2011

Golden Week

I am just wrapping up my 33rd week, and I am 33 years old - that makes this my Golden Week!  I did something delicious every day.  
On Monday I went to a movie by myself!  (As much as I enjoy being solitaire, I missed my sisters terribly that day.)
On Tuesday I dropped all my "should do's" and painted all day.  It's been a while and it felt soooo good.
On Wednesday I finished said painting and went out for a frozen yogurt treat.
On Thursday I visited Dawn, my magical chiropractor, and had my sacrum put back in place.  Ahhh, sweet relief.
On Friday I cashed in on my Mother's Day gift and got a massage to further my sacrum's plight to stay where it belongs.
On Saturday... ok I worked all day.  We reorganized all bookshelves and Gavin took loads of donations away from here.  Organization is golden, and only six weeks left to get baby's room ready!!
On Sunday, relaxation room, our weekly tradition.  I get one girl with foot lotion, another with hand lotion, and one more with belly lotion and/or a back-scratcher, cucumbers on my eyes, soft music, water with lime, and all the TLC a mom can absorb.

I wish every week was my golden week. 

Because I couldn't get it out of my head the whole time was painting, I am calling this one,
"You gotta fight for your right to PARTY!"

3 comments:

ducklips said...

I love it! That sounds like a perfect golden week.

hapi said...

Hi emily, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

A Little Sass said...

I would totally have participated in "Golden Week" You are so brave for going to a movie alone.