Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Flag is small I know,

but it's not yours it is my own.

This is another painting for my show with my dad and sister in Connecticut in  a few weeks.  But who cares!  (I really do)  My sisters are coming to town!!  First Hun (aka Cass) comes with her girls next weekend, then Sari is coming down to ride El Tour de Tucson bike race with me, and my mom and dad are coming with her for Thanksgiving!  I'm working on a list of projects, here is what I have so far:
  • sew pillows
  • or dolls
  • make fleecy hats
  • work on Halloween costumes
  • a Halloween decoration or banner 
  • Halloween dolls! monsters or witches
  • paint the chicken coop (after we take a chisel to the poop, maybe not)
  • Hun has been itchin to make something out of our chicken eggs...
  • make a story book with pictures of our girls (or us, he he)
  • or a spooky movie
  • we can always make cards

2 comments:

Angela Bentley Fife said...

can I be your sister? pretty please?!

A Little Sass said...

Oh don't think that I am not making a list too! I am so excited to be there for a WHOLE WEEK! No time for sleep!