Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Flourish and Fetter Show

I just returned from my annual pilgrimage east.  Cass and I had some hilarious, some odiferous, and some treacherous adventures in Brooklyn.  (Thanks Russ and Robin for letting us crash at your place.) 
 We sucked up creative energy at the Brooklyn Art Museum.  And, yes, made a film.  Party Hat Dance Troop takes Brooklyn. 

Then, on a train to Connecticut where we discussed business at the Greenwich Workshop headquarters.  Twenty-eleven is going to be a great year. 


I got my autumn fix.  Here is the dorky line I used at least twice, which is two times too many: "Cause, you know, the cactus don't change color..."  It was beautiful, and crunchy, and cold.  I love bundling up.
Were you wondering about the fabulous hats?  Why, it's the Connecticut chapter!  PHDT is going to take the planet one city at a time.

And, of course, Cass, dad, and I had a great show at the Greenwich Workshop Gallery.  Thank you Scott and Chris.  I saw old friends and made lots of new friends.  

No comments: