Monday, October 19, 2009

Big Wonderful News

I can't believe it took me so long to post this great news! This summer Gavin and I took a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico to find a fabulous gallery. (And this is how long it took me to get this gem of a picture off his camera... those old ladies made it so worth the wait.) Not only was it a fun trip (love Santa Fe), but it worked!
Here I am looking so very Georgia O'Keiff outside Giacobbe-Fritz Fine Art Gallery on Santa Fe's renown Canyon Road. The gallery has really fun and nice people that I am excited to work with. It also has a few admirable artists there that I certainly won't mind hanging next to. Hip hip hooray for Santa Fe!

4 comments:

Emily Carruth Fuller said...

Congratulations! I just returned from there a few weeks ago. Santa Fe is fun.

Frances said...

We were just in Santa Fe last weekend! I'll make sure to stop in next time!

Craig Smith said...

Are you saying what I think you are?! How exciting for you guys! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Oh, that's funny. Very funny.