Monday, May 25, 2009

Lee Lee Oriental Supermarket










We needed an adventure today, so I took the kids to Lee Lee Oriental Supermarket.  It's so cool!  It is a huge market with crazy foods from all over the world, live catfish and other sea creatures in tanks (which made delia glad she is a vegetarian, but not cloe), bizarre fruits and veggies, and lots of tofu.  We thought we were safe with sweet treats, so we all picked out a fancy wrapped confection.  Just before we left I spied some big fat straws and knew we had found a treasure - BOBA!!  We love boba (big black slippery tapioca balls) smoothies.  They take five minutes to cook, so we wipped up some after-swimming-boba smoothies to wrap up our adventurous day.



p.s.  I'm dying over cloe's (middle child) sun-kissed freckles.

4 comments:

Оksana said...

Very beautiful photos!

IronLawGirl said...

Oh how cute! Drake's getting freckles too. I want some boba. Drake was asking the whole time we were in California to go to Ezzy's house. He misses her!

megan said...

I am always too weirded out to try boba

Kat said...

Call me crazy.... but Scott took me in to Lee Lee's LATE one night. It was not pleasant! I was freaking scared :) they have some fun stuff though, that's for sure! The baby blessing for Christopher was yesterday and it was a great time! You guys were missed. Hope all is well!