Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Satchel


I'm loving this painting.  And my stripped pjs.  It is for our Tree of Life show (the painting, I'm not wearing my stripped pjs to the gallery).  I think my very busy life is suppressing the poet in me.  Hmmm... Satchel Tree, Satchel Tree.  Open the flap and you will see, my Satchel carries the fruit from my Tree.  Tree Satchel, Tree Satchel.  Close the bag, can you tell? The fruit is fragile in my canvas Satchel.
Did Satchel just become a weird word for you too?  I had to look it up to make sure I was still spelling it right.  I assure you, it is correct.  Unfortunately, I am going to work on the painting, not my poetry just now.  Sorry, I'll make it up to you soon.  

3 comments:

megan said...

hmm I feel like this one is a little different. She's got attitude. I like it

ducklips said...

Ok, I had no idea what you were talking about with your striped pj's until I blew up the picture and saw your knee. You crack me up.

Love the satchel, love the tree.

Kate Horowitz said...

I love love love this one.