Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Day

Happy happy birthday Ezra dear
Happy days will come to you all year
If I had a wish that it would be a
Happy happy birthday to you from me

From breakfast-in-bed together to dip-dipping in cheeshe fondu, Ezra Petunia and I had a wonderful 2nd birthday/mother's day. I made her a cute little skirt. And while I was at it, I made her a doll with a matching outfit and a birthday crown with leftover scraps from her skirt. She was stinkin' cute.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there. A special, heart-felt Happy Mother's Day to my mom. You are wonderful and I love you. It's a grand realization when you become a mother yourself and stand in awe of all your mom did (and with minimal freaking out) for five kids! Thanks mom, couldn't have asked for better.

6 comments:

Heather said...

BEautiful and sweet and precious. She is really something. And that doll is awesome!

Happy mother's day to you.

jennie said...

I love the second pic of Ezzie! So cute! Congrats on your Southwest Art deal, I wish you would have named the painting "Clementine Dreams" instead:)

IronLawGirl said...

Happy birthday to sweet Ezzy! She's so cute, and I definitely want to get a look at that cute doll!

megan said...

adorable! and that doll is awesome not weird

Natalie said...

I love the skirt and doll. I didn't know you could sew too! I am awful at sewing. Happy Mother's Day too.

ducklips said...

Ok so I wasn't in the library on Sunday so I missed seeing the birthday girl. She is adorable in these pics though.
Hope both of you had a great day.